Friday, October 2, 2009

Deborah Ann's Rainbow

Yesterday was another beautiful day and the Baa Brothers and I went out at lunch to visit Deborah Ann at her Rainbow- a wonderful shop in Dennisport attached to The Dennisport Natural Market. You can check out her website at http://www.deborahannsrainbow.com. She says she stocks her store with items for the inner spirit and that's definitely true for me. She has books, crystals, CDs, DVDs, calendars, cards, toys, Cape Cod gifts, oracle and tarot cards, chimes.... she fits a lot into s small shop and I visit her whenever I need a gift or an uplift. I also took an art/spirit class at Deborah Ann's Rainbow this week called Soul Collage taught by Brenda Fernandez. I loved it. In the above photo we're trying to get the boys to face the camera. It's not easy because they want to go into the shop. 'After all,' they say,'why are we here?' And, yes; as you noticed in the picture, my hair completely changed color this summer. I think it must be angel hair. :-)
'Do you think after this photo, Bromley, they are finally going to let us shop for our inner spirit?'

No comments:

Post a Comment