Monday, October 12, 2009

Uncle Eddie's World - The Time Machine

This beautiful flying horse flies above the entrance gate to Eddie's garden that is pictured below.
Welcome to Eddie's World! When this gate opens it has a tremendous squeak. It is the most beautiful squeak I've ever heard.

(See more pictures of Eddie's gardens and Eddie's castles in an earlier post.)
Hello everybody! I took my friend, Mame, to Eddie's Garden for her birthday. Every time I'm there, I'm delighted to find something new. This time Eddie opened the door to a little shed and showed us his time machine. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but it's very heavy and it goes on your head. Eddie said that so far he has only been able to go back in time 3 minutes. Once I had it on, I asked Mame for the time - I went back 3 minutes too! Actually, I think a time machine that fits on your head is entirely appropriate - time really is all in our heads anyway. If we can stay focused on the present instead of the past or the future, we'd have all the time we need!



Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment