Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Perfect Day

During the night there was a loud storm with strong gusts of wild wind and sheets of rain that poured off the roof. At sunrise,though, a bright, warm, beautiful world opened up. Evidently It's Indian Summer and I am enjoying the perfect day.
Harry started our day right by making us a breakfast of omelets, then the Baa Brothers and I did a whole 15 minutes of fall clean up:

















Then, we went for a long walk:





(We are so grateful for our miles of conservation land just a short walk from Saturday Farm and this is such a gorgeous time of year. Sometimes we pack some wine and bread and cheese amd spend hours walking the trails. Harry never seems to mind all of the little stops I make to check things out or to take pictures.











(That's my buddy there, Handyman Harry.)





We didn't run across anyone on our walk except this artist working on the little wooden bridge.











(Our pc is broken, so I took all of these photos with my phone so I could upload them to this blog.)
Now, I'm on the couch writing to you and watching the game with Harry. Like I said -the perfect day. Tell me, what is your perfect day?
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment